Here’s The Shortestcut to starting your business in the USA remotely in 5 simple steps:
I did it, it took me less than a month, and now I have an LLC in the USA and a bank account and I never left my country.
Here are some reasons why you need to start a business in the USA:
- Stripe & other payment gateways aren’t available in your country, so you can’t accept international payments.
- You’re trying to attract investors.
- You’re limited by your country’s legislation.
- You want to leave a better international impression.
Here’s how to create your company in the USA remotely:
- Go to Firstbase -> Click on Get Started
- Choose LLC or C-Corp – Don’t be overwhelmed, if you want to attract investors go with C-Corp otherwise choose LLC, they’re easier to maintain.
- Choose Delaware or Wyoming – Again, it’s simpler, if you’re looking for investors go with Delaware otherwise Wyoming, it’s simpler.
- Fill in your information.
- During checkout enter YOURMANNAR5 and get a 5% discount.
The application will take 5-15 minutes, in 3-4 days you will receive the formation letter, in 20 business days you will get your company’s EIN, and in 3-7 days you will have your bank account in the USA.
It is this simple, if you have questions let me know,
Until then, good luck