PayPal is probably the most famous online payment method, wallet, payment gateway, etc… If you run an online business then PayPal business is definitely a boost to your activities. So, if PayPal for business is banned in your country or you can only send payments and receive payments on your personal account, then here’s how to open a PayPal business account from anywhere in the world – costs less than 400$.
Table of content:
- Why open a PayPal business account
- List of supported countries for PayPal business account
- Form a company in the US to create PayPal business account
- Activate PayPal Express Checkout on your website
- Accept international payment on your website
Why open a PayPal business account
I believe the answer is obvious, PayPal is the most popular, one of the easiest to use and has fair fees. Here’s the full list of PayPal business account fees.
PayPal business account advantages
- No monthly maintenance payments
- Lightning fast setup
- Low barriers to entry
- Get paid online or in person, in the U.S. and from abroad
- Easy e-commerce integration
- Get cash back with the PayPal business account debit card
List of supported countries for PayPal business account
PayPal business account is supported from anywhere except this list.
Some countries, like Armenia, PayPal personal accounts are available, however you can only send payments and not receive. This is a problem for many businesses, like affiliates, etc… because most affiliate platforms make their payouts using PayPal. So you would need a business account.
Form a company in the US to create PayPal business account
So, if you live in a country where PayPal business is not supported or you can’t receive money, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. With less than 400$ you can create a company with firstbase.io, enter YOURMANNAR5 in the checkout to get a 5% discount. Takes 5 minutes.
In around a month you will have:
- A company in the US
- EIN (Employee Identification Number)
- US bank account with checking and saving accounts
- Virtual & physical cards to send and receive payments
- Over 20’000$ worth of bonuses and offers from Firstbase partner-companies
Activate PayPal express checkout on your website
Here’s the full guide of integrating PayPal on your website.
If your website runs on a popular shopping card, you can find an easier way of integrating.
Here are some of the popular shopping cards and their integrations.
Accept international payments on your website
To accept international payments on your website you need a Stripe/Braintree and/or PayPal business account. If you live in a country where it’s not supported, you will have to create a company in the US, and then activate Stripe and PayPal on your website.
The process is really easy, it takes time, but it’s easy, nothing complicated. All the companies and tools that I suggest have been researched and tested. It costs less than 379$ (Coupon: YOURMANNAR5) and works like a charm.